Our office is now open. As we being to resume routine vision care, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure the health of our staff and patients:
- Please do not come into the office without calling ahead or making an appointment.
- We will maintain our high standards of cleanliness with additional strategies following CDC guidelines including proper sanitation, hand washing, and respiratory etiquette.
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering when coming into the office.
- In adherence to social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the amount of people in the office. We ask that you come to the office alone, unless a parent or caregiver's presence is necessary.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer before check-in. If you are showing signs of a fever or illness you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you would like to complete paperwork at home, please visit our patient forms page.
- Please call ahead to pick up orders. Walk-ins are discouraged and you may have to wait before coming into the office. We are also offering curbside pickup.
- If you have a current prescription and would like to look at frames, please call to confirm a time to do so.
We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you for trusting Veld Vision Center as your eye care provider. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Proudly serving the community for over
Your eyes are important indicators of your overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond your prescription. At Veld Vision Center we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. We will address your vision concerns, answer any eye care questions you might have and supply you with the most up-to-date optometric information in order to keep your eyes healthy. The goal of our optometry practice is to provide you with dedicated and friendly eye care service.
Eye Care Services
We are confident that we can provide the eye care you need. Below you'll find a list...
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eye wear can be of real concern...
Eyeglasses & Contacts
Making a decision about your eye wear goes beyond good vision...
Your Eye Health
Learning about your eye health can be complicated - and might even seem...
Meet our doctor
dr. paul a veld
Dr. Veld is a graduate of Hope College in Holland, Michigan. He went on to the Illinois College of Optometry, earning his Doctor of Optometry in May of 1989. In 2013 he was certified by the American Board of Optometry. Dr. Veld opened this practice in March of 1990. Dr. Veld is an affiliate of TLC Laser Centers.