Eye Care Services
Your eyes work for you every day, and being able to see is one of the most important components of your wellbeing and longevity. As such, providing your eyes with the level of care that they deserve and need for optimal health is key. At Veld Vision Center, we know how important great eye care is, and never take shortcuts in providing you the level of care you deserve.
Our Comprehensive Eye Exams Are Just the Beginning
Getting an annual eye exam can help to ensure that your vision is as sharp as it possibly can be, and that you are not developing or suffering from any eye diseases or other complications. We provide comprehensive eye exams that:
- Accurately determine your ability to see both near and far;
- Check for glaucoma;
- Can diagnose eye diseases like macular degeneration; and
- Evaluate cataracts and other eye complications.
Our eye care services are offered for both children and adults alike, and we are currently accepting new patients
Our Wellness Scans Help Us Provide You With the Eye Care Services You Deserve
In addition to performing standard eye exams, we also conduct wellness exams that take it a step further. The wellness exam works similar to an MRI – it provides ocular details that are surprisingly detailed, and that would otherwise go unnoticed by the naked eye. We recommend these exams to our aging patients and anyone with a family or personal history of eye diseases.
Our Eye Care Services – Protecting What Matters Most
We provide a comprehensive range of eye care services. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment for any of the following services listed below:
- Pediatric eye exams. Kids need eyecare services on a routine basis too, and identifying any problems with a child’s vision as soon as possible is crucial.
- Ocular disease management. Ocular diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts are very serious, and need to be professionally managed.
- Eye emergencies. Not all eye health issues are progressive; some are downright emergencies. For example, if you think that you or your child has pink eye, or if you suffer an eye injury, we are here to help.
- Routine eye exams. As explained above, our comprehensive eye exams are critical to ensuring that you can see optimally, and that your eyes are healthy. You should get an eye exam at least once per year.
- LASIK and refractive surgery co-management. Are you tired of wearing glasses or contacts? Do you dream of waking up in the morning and being able to see? If so, LASIK surgery may be for you. We also offer other surgeries for complications like cataracts and other ocular issues.
- Dry eye treatment. If your eyes are consistently dry to the point where you are constantly uncomfortable and unable to wear your contact lenses, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our dry eye treatments.
- Latisse™. For longer, thicker lashes, consider Latisse™.
- Specialty eyewear fitting. Whether you need specialty eyewear for a sport (like tennis or racquetball) or need specialty eyewear for extra protection, we have the solutions you’re looking for.
Schedule an Appointment for Eye Care Services Today!
Your eyes are extremely important – shouldn’t you start giving them the care that they deserve? Use our online form to schedule an appointment today, or email or call us for more information.