Our office is open. As we resume routine vision care, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure the health of our staff and patients:
- Please do not come into the office without calling ahead or making an appointment. We are not accepting walk-ins for any services.
- We will maintain our high standards of cleanliness with additional strategies following CDC guidelines including proper sanitation, hand washing, and respiratory etiquette.
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering when coming into the office.
- In adherence to social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the amount of people in the office. We ask that you come to the office alone, unless a parent or caregiver's presence is necessary.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer before check-in. If you are showing signs of a fever or illness, or have been expose to the virus, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you would like to complete paperwork at home, please visit our patient forms page.
- Please call ahead to pick up orders. Walk-ins are discouraged and you may have to wait before coming into the office. We are also offering curbside pickup.
- If you have a current prescription and would like to look at frames, please call to schedule an appointment to do so.
We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you for trusting Veld Vision Center as your eye care provider. We look forward to seeing you again soon!